Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Migration to Oscar: No Data Imported
Migration to Oscar: No Data Imported
Hello;

I've been using Sleepyhead for years and discovered Oscar yesterday. I downloaded Mac version (I have Catalina 10.15.3) and migrated. The first import worked, but the data only showed 30 minutes of a full night's sleep.
So I did a rebuild of data and when that didn't work I purged data for all machines and waited for the next night's data.
I tried loading that and it saw the profile and the machine serial number but couldn't find any data to import from the SD card I've been using for years. I tried indicating different folders on the card for import but no results.

I tried re-installing Oscar and it all seemed to work fine, but no improvement in data load.
Has anyone else run into this? Is it something simple I'm overlooking? 

Any wisdom is welcome! 

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Migration to Oscar: No Data Imported
It depends on the version of SH you were previously using. OSCAR forked from the 1.1.0-unstable, which had a lot of changes from last official release of SH, many of which weren't fully baked.

I wasn't aware of any particular issue with DreamStation APAP machines, though there were certainly many edge cases that the original code didn't handle, so I don't doubt your report in the slightest.

We're very close to a new release that addresses all known problems with Philips Respironics machines. If you'd like to beta-test it, send a PM to bonjour.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks a ton Sawing. 

I will send PM and participate in beta test for sure.
I'm glad there's an interest in moving this app forward.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Quick update:

I installed beta version and was able to successfully import data from SD card.
I'll be checking this version out and providing feedback.

Thanks again for advice.

John
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 2 89 23 minutes ago
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 6 53 1 hour ago
Last Post: Gep232
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 655 2 hours ago
Last Post: StuartC
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 94 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 62 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.