Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First go at sleepyhead, thoughts appreciated :)
RE: First go at sleepyhead, thoughts appreciated :)
Therapy looks good other than the leaks. As far as getting screenshots, Sleepyhead takes a screenshot when you press the F12 key and stores it in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Screenshots, or something like that. Here is a tutorial on posting the data. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board Hope this helps.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 07:57 AM)SleepyWabbit Wrote: I could be wrong (still new to sleepyhead) but I'm pretty sure sleepyhead imports the data to your hard drive to display it. Even if you remove your SD card, you should still be able to access the historical data.
My excuse is I am at work an don't have access to the data at home. :-)

Sleepyhead saves all it's data in a compressed file format on the hard drive it's running from. Good idea to back up that directory from time to time.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much everyone, I've managed to work out how to save screenshots from sleepyhead. I went with the large pillows last night, and although not perfect, the leak rate is significantly improved. I noticed my 95% is around 10, therefore is is worthwhile bringing my max down from 20 to say around 12?. I know someone mentioned putting it on straight CPAP mode, but I'm a little reluctant to do that, given how I'm feeling and the low AHI I'm on ?

[Image: image.jpg1_2.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
If using Windows, press F11 before pressing F12. F11 will put SH in full screen hiding as much of it as it can. F11 to go back to normal again.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
As for lowering your max. Run your current settings for at least another week to get your average max. I wouldn't make any other changes just yet. With those numbers and if you are feeling rested when you wake I wouldn't mess with it.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 06:03 PM)tml678 Wrote: I noticed my 95% is around 10, therefore is is worthwhile bringing my max down from 20 to say around 12?. I know someone mentioned putting it on straight CPAP mode, but I'm a little reluctant to do that, given how I'm feeling and the low AHI I'm on ?
Yes, pressure was at or below 10 for 95% of the night and slightly higher for 5% of the night

Lowering the maximum pressure make things looks neater but not much else as the machine isn't going any higher than 11

I'm always on "how you feel" side than anything else, if you feel good, no need to mess around with the dial
Post Reply Post Reply
AHI at 0.3...you can hold your cards for now. Nothing to be gained from making changes. As DocWils says, don't chase zero, it doesn't exist in real life.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Appreciate the opinions everyone. I'll follow Alan's advice and average out my max at these same settings over a week, then decide what, if any, changes I'll make. I may just consider bumping up the minimum slightly, as whilst I'm not suffocating, I'm actually enjoying the higher pressure at kick off, for me it makes breathing a breeze (pardon the pun), and I find it easier to doze off without having to concentrate acutely on each breath. I'm thinking around 8.6-8.8..ramp off of course.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 1 107 04-18-2024, 07:30 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 3 946 04-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: hejohoo
  I need sleep badly! Any help with OSCAR is appreciated Quitethe1 95 2,696 04-05-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake up very early circa 4AM with bad headache, any help appreciated. new2paphopeful 1 147 03-30-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 261 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 596 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,222 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.