I've used the Quattro Air for about three weeks now. I use it in combination with RemZzz's mask liners.
- Quick disconnect for the hose - you don't have to take off the mask in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom
- Keeps a good seal - I'm a side sleeper, it doesn't feel like I have to mess with it much at night - no farts or burps. Probably attributed to the forehead bridge.
- The mask gasket is translucent, not clear. Hard to tell if it needs to be cleaned or time to change.
- Loop connections for bottom. Loops from bottom of mask strap slip over posts on the bottom of each side of the mask. There is a small groove they fit into. I've not had them slip out on me. I guess I am used to the clips on my old Quattro FX.
- You have to make sure when you get ready to put the mask on, that the straps are not curled or twisted, sometimes it takes a couple attempts to align them properly.
Overall I am pretty happy with the mask from a FFM standpoint. I was half-way between a small and a medium. I went with the medium size.