Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mirage Quattro Air
Leaks: 5
Pain: 5
Erogonomics: 4

I've used the Quattro Air for about three weeks now. I use it in combination with RemZzz's mask liners.

Pros:
  • Lightweight
  • Quick disconnect for the hose - you don't have to take off the mask in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom
  • Keeps a good seal - I'm a side sleeper, it doesn't feel like I have to mess with it much at night - no farts or burps. Probably attributed to the forehead bridge.

Cons:
  • The mask gasket is translucent, not clear. Hard to tell if it needs to be cleaned or time to change.
  • Loop connections for bottom. Loops from bottom of mask strap slip over posts on the bottom of each side of the mask. There is a small groove they fit into. I've not had them slip out on me. I guess I am used to the clips on my old Quattro FX.
  • You have to make sure when you get ready to put the mask on, that the straps are not curled or twisted, sometimes it takes a couple attempts to align them properly.

Overall I am pretty happy with the mask from a FFM standpoint. I was half-way between a small and a medium. I went with the medium size.
Post Reply Post Reply
I dumped the Quattro Air for the Airfit F 10. It fits my face better and I have a lower AHI with it. I do use it with a Remzzs liner.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the review!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mirage Quattro Full-Face Mask Dreamcatcher 33 27,295 03-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Mr Nifty
  Quattro FX or Mirage Quattro? b360155 35 32,681 02-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Quattro Air full face mask britincanada 14 8,205 12-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  ResMed Mirage Micro Nasal Mask zonk 3 4,599 04-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Mirage FX Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 25 16,957 10-26-2013, 05:57 AM
Last Post: DOOM_NX
  ResMed Mirage Swift Nasal Pillows System [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 3 6,160 04-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Last Post: GregCavalier
  ResMed Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 0 3,153 02-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper