Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Complex Apnea follow-up
Complex Apnea follow-up
I guess I've had the usual struggles over the last 13 years gradually getting recognition that I have severe complex sleep apnea.  I've been on a ResMed AirCurve S10 ASV for the last three years and saw disappearance of CA's and very low UA's, but with persistence of hypopneas, usually in the single digits.  I've felt fairly well, still some nap attacks but I am obese (there, I said it) and old (77) and arthritic.  My sleep doc thought that was about the best I could hope for.  I've been complacent the last few years and the doc has spaced my follow-ups to annual visits with prn email contact in interim.  Now he has retired and I am about to face a brand new sleep doc (with a Pediatric background) and have no idea what her philosophy will be.  

I seem to have forgotten what little I learned from the Forum.  I hope that is not a prodrome to a different medical issue - knock wood!  But it does seem that my total AHI's are starting to average upwards, mostly from hypopneas.  I hope for some adult reassurance or suggestions for preparing for my New Doc visit.  I'll enclose a two year Statistics chart, and a two-part Oscar chart with the six recommended charts for 13 Nov 2021. 

.pdf   Oscar 2015-Nov 2021.pdf (Size: 149.47 KB / Downloads: 6)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Complex Apnea follow-up
You forgot to select the "Insert Into Post" for your image.  Since the image has an attachment number, you might try going to your "Manage Attachments" in your UserCP.  Here is link to help [Click HERE]   Once at your attachment, right-click on the one you wish to copy/insert and select "Copy Link".   Go to your post and use the "Insert an image" button and paste the URL into the prompt, or encapsulate the URL between the image tags
Code:
[img]Your image URL is inserted here[/img]

I recommend that you select "Preview Post" before selecting the "Post Reply" button.   This will allow you to see how it will be displayed. Additionally, look at the links in my signature for further help.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Complex Apnea follow-up
Thanks. You caught me just before I figured out how to edit to fix the attachments.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 612 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,922 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 277 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Complex Sleep Apnea: Help Analysing OSCAR and advises C3POap 4 326 01-14-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Love a follow up on my OSCAR readings plz! Captain Howdy 72 6,189 10-22-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Questions about first follow up with Dr after starting cpap JulieK 2 600 06-29-2023, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Help with Complex Apnea Joey67 6 577 03-23-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.