Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing BiPaP machine used by someone else per ResMed "MyAir" account
RE: Missing BiPaP machine used by someone else per ResMed "MyAir" account
Thank you very much for all of your suggestions. My BiPap machine had a label on it from the supplier. The person who had my BiPap (I had her Cpap) called my supplier, who then called me with the other person's name and phone number. We have since exchanged machines through FedEx. It was expensive ($170 and $140).
Also, while trying to track down my BiPap, I emailed the myAir Support Team with the serial number of the other person's device, and although this "request falls outside of our normal support guidelines," they were willing to notify the supplier for the other device and forward my contact information! Thank you myAir!
There were 3 identical bags on the flight; the mix up occurred in the overhead bins. I have learned my lesson and have now carefully labeled the bag and the device.
Thx!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing BiPaP machine used by someone else per ResMed "MyAir" account
Expensive lesson to learn!   Thinking-about
Glad you got it back though.   Smile
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 244 03-27-2024, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 259 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,366 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 190 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Are the ResMed Aircurve 10 S and ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto the "exact same machine"? kkjacks 3 272 02-20-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.