Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What else causes flow limits?
What else causes flow limits?
Since the folks in here pointed out that I have an issue with flow limits, I first tried adjusting the EPR in line with suggestions. This didn't seem to help the flow limits but did increase my centrals.

I then tried a cervical collar with EPR back to 'normal'. A bit of fiddling was required to adjust the fit so that it prevented chin tucking while allowing me to mouth breathe. I eventually got to the point where I could sleep with it all night but alas, flow limits are unchanged once again.

I have attached last night's graphs, one showing the flow limits and one is a zoom in on the breath waveform.

Can anybody tell me if this degree of flow limitation is indeed a problem that needs addressing and, if so, what else I could try please?

[Image: bRZZoxL.png]

[Image: itLIlXI.png]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 8 106 6 minutes ago
Last Post: ahuman
  Awoken by air flow? ReclaimingMySleep 8 269 Yesterday, 02:18 PM
Last Post: ReclaimingMySleep
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 316 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 114 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,623 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 245 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 147 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.