Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Data when reinstalling Sleepyhead
Angry 
Missing Data when reinstalling Sleepyhead
Something weird happened to my Sleepyhead where alot of data for a couple of months went missing . To try and correct the problem I uninstalled Sleepyhead and then I reinstalled it. However,when I reinstalled I am missing data from Mar.18/2015 to July 6/2017 . What is missing are the Daily  data graphs . That seems very strange because the Statistics page and the Overview graphs for that period are there .
I tried to rebuild the data but nothing changed . 
What can the problem be  ? I am desperate for an answer to my problem .
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Data when reinstalling Sleepyhead
You should try rebuilding the data. Data -> Rebuild CPAP Data -> your CPAP model#
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your suggestion but I had already tried that with no success .
Post Reply Post Reply
When you reinstalled Sleepyhead, did you load the data from your SD card, or use the backup data located in the old My Documents/Sleepyhead/Profile/USERNAME/MACHINE/BACKUP?

A complete backup is available on Windows installs in that location. If you loaded from your SD card, the detail data is not retained forever, and only about 1-year will be reloaded.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider . I loaded the data from my SD card . I will try what you suggested .
Post Reply Post Reply
An easy way to recover your historic data when installing a new version of Sleepyhead is to open the program and go to the Menu:
File/Change Data Folder.

You can then point Sleepyhead to your old data, usually My Documents/Sleepyhead/User Profile. Once that is working, insert the SD card and only the most recent data will be installed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2018, 10:17 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: An easy way to recover your historic data when installing a new version of Sleepyhead is to open the program and go to the Menu:
File/Change Data Folder.

You can then point Sleepyhead to your old data, usually My Documents/Sleepyhead/User Profile.   Once that is working, insert the SD card and only the most recent data will be installed.

Not to hijack his thread, but which part do I select as the Change Data Folder?
SleepyHeadData-Testing\Profiles\PaulaO2\ResMed_###\Backup or Backup\DATALOG?

Did an update and now I gots no dataz.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to point to the top-level folder that contains the profiles and get the data. Sleepyhead will be looking for a profile name that matches the profile being opened.  So if you want to open the profile "Paula", and your directory structure looks like:
My Documents
  •    SleepyheadTestingBackup
  •        Profiles
  •             Paula
  •                 Resmed_#####
  •            Screenshots

then you should be able to point to SleepyheadTestingBackup, or whatever the main folder is names (i.e. Sleepyhead).  It's been a while since I did this, so if you don't get the data to open just point to Profiles or Paula and see what you get.  If that doesn't work, I'll play with this and get back with an answer that works for me.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your help Sleeprider . Everything is working good now . It took awhile for this 78 year old brain to absorb all the information , but like the popular song says "I am not as good as I once was, but I was good once ".
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you got your data back
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 67 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 320 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 526 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 730 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.