Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Days of Aircurve 10 VAUTO data Files
Missing Days of Aircurve 10 VAUTO data Files
OSCAR 1.2.0+6d9f544a

I have been using it for over a month and today, when I read the SD card, it will only read for one day and not all three days, since the last read/import was three days earlier, I checked the SD card, it has the data folder for the days that has not been imported, but it does not read data for the last two days.

I also tried exiting the software and restarting it, in the hopes that it would read, but no go. If you like I can load the folders for the day it does not read.

Please help.

Thank You.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Days of Aircurve 10 VAUTO data Files
Two initial questions. 1. Did you have the SD card inserted into the CPAP during those session days? 2. Do the data folders for those days contain data (file named for the date and time and have an .edf and .crc extensions) ? If so, try purging the data beginning from the day you last imported to the current day, then try reimporting the data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape:

First thank you for taking the time and responding back and helping me, appreciate it!
Next, Yes, the SD card is inserted correctly all the way.  It did read one day but not all three days.
Also, I checked the data folders in the SD card and the files with CRC and edf extensions are in the folders.

However, I see one strange thing, the date that it read from the folder has a total of 14 files, but the days it does not read folder has total of 8 files.
The folder names are 20210927, 20210928, 20210929 respectively.  Here are two image captures from the folder that it reads and the folder that id does not read from attached.

Once again, I thank you for helping me out!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
The number of files in each directory is dependent on how many times you started and stopped your CPAP during that day's 24-hour timeframe (noon to noon).    I guess the next step would be to set the File Explorer's view to, "Details" and look to see if any of these files have a 0 (zero) file size.   If you tried to import the data prior to that day being complete and then tried again, then you may need to purge that day's data and reimport.

...One other thought.  Did you have the "Do not import sessions older than:" selected in the File > Preferences > Import menu?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It works, I purged the data and then read it back and it read the missing days.
I needed to read the data, because I got the Nonin Xpod oximetery kit for 5 days, to check the oxygen level. They gave me Nonin Xpod for 5 days to see how often and how much oxygen level drops.
Perhaps, I should load the SpO2 and Pulse data after I collect for 5 days, and see what you think...

Thank You so much for your prompt response and help!! I really do appreciate it.

Lou
Post Reply Post Reply
The model you list is a module that usually connects directly to the CPAP. If so, its data will be included in the CPAP's data and there will be no need to have a separate import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 764 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 86 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 214 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 7 244 02-26-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SnoozeBest
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.