Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Customize Export Data from Oscar?
RE: Customize Export Data from Oscar?
Hi again all,

@Richard

Yes I did thanks, and it did work fine: the learning curve for VBA does my head in, so I have not pursued that kind of level of coding.

I landed up doing what Bonjour suggested: export data into csv, convert to xlsx, then rearrange columns with a Macro and voila. Bit less work than learning VBA, for me anyway.

Subsequent to that one time only major import, I now just add the data from OSCAR manually day by day.
Some of the data is unknown to OSCAR so I have to add that manually every day anyway.
I find that with Excel the process is organic: frequent changes to layouts, colors, links and formulas to speed things up, so at the moment I am happy doing this manually, rather than have to update code each time.

@on the virge
sounds excellent creating new copies based on your Master Database: 

Sounds like it is working well for you, I might look at that process down the line somewhat.
By the end of the year I want to stop looking at data daily, maybe just update weekly, so I will look into that process at a later date.

Here are some sample pages of my spreadsheet, quite simplistic but somewhat useful for me to look at.
(Mods: not sure if it is appropriate to post these: if not, then feel free to remove)

Overall daily data:
[attachment=26056]

OSAs:
[attachment=26054]

Clear Airways:
[attachment=26055]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 4 35 5 hours ago
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 83 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 91 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 109 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.