Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Sleepyhead data
Missing Sleepyhead data
A couple of nights this week, Sleepyhead has not recorded my apneas and hyponeas, giving me an AHI of 0. They DO show up in MyAir, so I know they are happening. Sleepyhead is recording my pressure, flow limiitation, leak rate, etc. Last night, I unplugged and plugged back in my CPAP machine and did get an accurate reading. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to what might be going on?

I'm attaching two days data, one with missing information and one correct.

[attachment=4565]

[attachment=4566]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Sleepyhead data
Make sure all your event flags are turned to green.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2018, 08:45 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Make sure all your event flags are turned to green.

Um...I'm sorry, how do I turn my event flags green? I don't understand.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the lower left of the Daily Screen. You will see a drop down box labeled,"Flags". Make sure all the bars are green for all the parameters.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So what readings was MyAir giving for Feb 20 when sleepy head recorded zero?
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2018, 09:33 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Look at the lower left of the Daily Screen.  You will see a drop down box labeled,"Flags".  Make sure all the bars are green for all the parameters.

Thank you! All bars are green!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2018, 09:27 AM)Apnea Infant Wrote: So what readings was MyAir giving for Feb 20 when sleepy head recorded zero?

That night MyAir reported 2.3 events per hour.
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't see how all flags being green will highlight events when there are none. And also if some flags are red that this will hide any events if they exist?

AHI reports whether or not flags are green. You can get to AHI reports on the left hand side under 'events'. I think it may be the case that you actually did not have any events on Feb 20. If you click 'Events' which is the next column on the left hand side and next to details you can see all your events listed and the times in seconds they occur. If under every event-of Clear airway, Hypopnea, Large leak, Obstructive there are zero then you did not have any events that night.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps

Post Reply Post Reply
This is my data from last night. This time my pressure, leak rate, and flow limitation are missing! All event flags are green.
[attachment=4573]

I've also noticed an odd flow rate the last two nights. Last night it occurred around 5:30. The previous night, it was about 3:45-4:20, so it last quite a bit longer. I don't know if this is helpful at all, but here is a screenshot from before it happens, around 5am:
[attachment=4574]

and here is a screenshot from the middle of the odd flow rate, around 5:30 am:
[attachment=4575]

Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe your machine if having issues writing to the sd card. All of your data is backed up in sleepyhead, so format the SD card in your pc as fat 32 make sure it is back in the machine and it should write the summary info back onto the card. Try again tonight
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 264 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 167 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 477 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 642 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 606 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time? sleep2023 9 1,016 06-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period Dchurch 4 706 03-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SleepyMac

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.