Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing data for last night?
Missing data for last night?
Woke up and my AirSense10 machine said 00:28 minutes for this last sleep session. I definitely slept a whole lot longer than that, so I was a little confused but thought maybe I got up to to go to the bathroom and it reset the length of the session. When I checked the OSCAR data just now, all my data from last night appears to be missing. Any possible explanations?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing data for last night?
You have not check marked all of the sessions at the bottom of the far left column or you did not have the card in the machine while you slept or you have the slider on the cart slide to protect.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you sleep past noon? ResMed CPAP machines restarts the day at noon, which can result in one night's sleep being recorded as part of two days. Look at the previous day in OSCAR. Is your sleep data there?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
The machine itself (and MyAir) also says this, and I did check all the boxes on OSCAR.

I slept from 4:30 am to 10:30. Hours
Post Reply Post Reply
By chance, did you import your data into OSCAR prior to completing your day's sleep sessions?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2021, 04:32 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: By chance, did you import your data into OSCAR prior to completing your day's sleep sessions?

Hmm, I did import it around 11:45, and since that's prior to noon, would that count?
Post Reply Post Reply
It does if you went back to sleep with the CPAP after importing the data while it's still in the same Resmed day (noon to noon).

Also, have you checked the CPAP's clock?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2021, 05:09 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It does if you went back to sleep with the CPAP after importing the data while it's still in the same Resmed day (noon to noon).

Also, have you checked the CPAP's clock?

I did not go back to sleep. I will check my clock when I am back by my machine and include my OSCAR chart when I am back at the computer. I am confused why it would say 28 minutes of sleep (recorded around 6 am) when I was in bed for around 6 hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2021, 05:20 PM)js1157 Wrote: I am confused why it would say 28 minutes of sleep (recorded around 6 am) when I was in bed for around 6 hours.

Did you possibly get up at ~5:30 and go back to bed and turn the machine "back on"? Because if the machine hadn't been turned on before (as in you slept 5-1/2 hours with the mask on but the machine off) then that's what you would see...
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2021, 05:42 PM)cathyf Wrote: Did you possibly get up at ~5:30 and go back to bed and turn the machine "back on"? Because if the machine hadn't been turned on before (as in you slept 5-1/2 hours with the mask on but the machine off) then that's what you would see...

Something along these lines seems probably like the most reasonable explanation, though I am unsure then why the data doesn't start when I went to bed or end when I woke up but is happening somewhere in between! I am okay if it's a mystery I'll never solve ?, as long as it isn't a sign of anything amiss with my machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 181 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 250 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 240 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 376 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 237 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,633 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 522 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.