Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing data on import from Airsense 11
Missing data on import from Airsense 11
I switched over from an Airsense 10 to Airsense 11 on May 22, 2022. You can see from the two attached screenshots that AHI, Usage, Session Times, and Pressure all continue to import completely. Starting at the machine switch date all the remaining categories import just a few records, always 1, 2, or 3 records back from the current import date. The large gaps are the weeks in between imports. Is this a bug in the import logic for the Airsense 11? As you can see, all data was imported correctly for the Airsense 10. Note that I was using Sleepyhead with the Airsense 10.

Any suggestions?

Lee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing data on import from Airsense 11
Hi lhillman! - Welcome

Are you using a different SD card? If so, try using another new card.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A flaky SD Card or improperly set write-protect switch on the SD Card can cause this

Another potential cause is the SD Card was not seated properly.

It doesn't impact the compliance or summary data because that information is stored in the device memory. It gets written the next time the SD Card is properly sensed in the device.

The detail data is lost because the SD Card needs to be present during the sleep session. An SD Card that is not seated, is really no different than the card not being present at all.

Issues like this have been reported a lot with the Air11. This is explained by a change in the Air11's SD Card reader from the Air10.

Try:
  • Replacing the SD Card
  • Always leave the write lock switch off
  • After inserting the SD Card ensure you get the SD Card message.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-15-2023, 10:40 AM)Dog Slobber Wrote: A flaky SD Card or improperly set write-protect switch on the SD Card can cause this

Another potential cause is the SD Card was not seated properly.

It doesn't impact the compliance or summary data because that information is stored in the device memory. It gets written the next time the SD Card is properly sensed in the device.

The detail data is lost because the SD Card needs to be present during the sleep session. An SD Card that is not seated, is really no different than the card not being present at all.

Issues like this have been reported a lot with the Air11. This is explained by a change in the Air11's SD Card reader from the Air10.

Try:
  • Replacing the SD Card
  • Always leave the write lock switch off
  • After inserting the SD Card ensure you get the SD Card message.

Thanks for the tips. I've inserted a newly formatted card to try out. A couple of follow-up questions:

1) How much space does the data take on a card? The one I've swapped out was 32Gb. The one I'm trying is 2Gb. 
2) Do I still need to lock the card when I plug it in to my Windows 11 computer for Oscar to import? Your bullet point says to always leave write lock switch off.

My 32Gb card was always unlocked while in the Air11, but locked before plugging it in to my computer. I always saw the SD card message after inserting it after importing. There was ALWAYS at least the previous night's data & sometimes up to 2 additional days when importing, so it was capable of writing something every time. I'm curious to see what I get now.

Thanks again for the help.
Post Reply Post Reply
The "Lock" warning is for the Resmed S9 only. Do not lock your card. A 2 GB should hold about 2 years worth of data.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Switching to a new SD card did the trick. I tried it with a 2GB card I had on hand for a week. When that appeared to take care of it I bought and installed a new 32GB card. I've pulled the data from it twice with several days in between each time and all is well.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem with about one month of data missing but it is recording again.  Maybe I hadn't seated the card properly.  Thanks all for the help.
Duncan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 141 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,726 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.