Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing detailed data
Missing detailed data
I just received a resmed 10 autoset.  First two nights downloaded detailed data from my SD card but the machine did not have detailed data last night...third night.  What could of happened?  I find the detailed data very useful...big reason along with the auto feature I went with this machine.  Any thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing detailed data
Could it be the card wasn't pushed in all the way?  When you power the machine up, do you see it reading the card before starting?  And finally, is the card locked or unlocked (little switch on the side) or perhaps the card became corrupted.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe it was pushed all the way in....it locked. If the card was corrupted you would not read any data. The only data I have off the card last night was summary data. Also if the card was locked it would have no data. Appreciate your thoughts....is there anything anyone can do remotely to turn off the detailed data function?
Post Reply Post Reply
The card has to be put in the machine prior to going to sleep to record detailed data. If you put in after sleeping it will only record summary data.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
No the card was installed before I started the session. Pulled it out like I did the other nights after the session...downloaded it this morning...only summary data...confused. I would appear for some reason detailed data was not recorded. My question is can this be affected remotely?
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe you pulled it out too quick. It writes to the card after the machine was turned off.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Stepping down to the basics.  What machine do you have?  Your profile stated Airsense but no model and it indicates CPAP mode and a fixed pressure.  No problems wit CPAP mode and fixed pressure but it doesn't mean AutoSet.  Does the machine state Autoset on the front?  (ResMed does make Airsense models without full data).
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you downloading to sleepyhead or Resscan? If it's Resscan there's an option prior to download of selecting summary or detailed data for download.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi BJ54,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy and hopefully, you'll get your data problems resolved.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Good news....worked this morning...appears a one night hiccup. Thanks for all the good suggestions. Will check out a wifi sd card....seems like a great solution.  Anyone have a wifi sd card?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 480 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 478 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Detailed data report on airsense 11 silverdr 2 1,351 08-25-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: silverdr
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 650 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 612 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.