Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing detailed data
RE: Missing detailed data
Lots of us have WiFi SD cards. Check out the software support forum for further information and instructions. Just do a forum search there for WiFi SD cards as you will need to use a program to run it such as FlashPaP or Sleepmaster also both available on that forum.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure you get the Toshiba Flashair in whatever size is cheapest. I have 32gb
Post Reply Post Reply
FlashPap and Sleep Master are both available using links found here, CPAP Software FAQ & Links. Both do a good job importing data to your computer. Sleep Master can be used to setup your FlashAir card. You will need to edit the FlashAir card's configuration file yourself to set it up to use with FlashPap.

I have setup two FlashAir cards. One for the DreamStation Pro I started out with and a second one for use with a ResMed A10 Auto I purchased a few weeks ago. The first time I set it up for FlashPap by editing the config file for the FlashAir card. The second I used Sleep Master to set the card up because I wanted to try out Sleep Master. For me, using Sleep Master was easiest. Later I decided to stick with FlashPap. It was very easy to copy the card's setting from Sleep Master to FlashPap.

Some things you may want to consider:
  • I found connecting to the FlashAir card more reliable when using station mode with a fixed IP address.
  • I import my data to a SD card I leave in the computer and import the data into my monitoring software from the SD card in the computer. By using the second SD card I never have to take my FlashAir card out of my CPAP machine to take to my sleep doctor. I just grab the one in the computer.
I found these threads very useful when setting up my cards:
Mitch
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Flashpap also has a card setup routine it’s just not mentioned just click the button/3 dots alongside the card IP address box.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-14-2018, 04:44 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Flashpap also has a card setup routine it’s just not mentioned just click the button/3 dots alongside the card IP address box.

Jason

I don't know why, FlashPap was never able to locate my FlashAir card. I ended up configuring it myself.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 348 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 226 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 532 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 509 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Detailed data report on airsense 11 silverdr 2 1,458 08-25-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: silverdr
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 683 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 641 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.