Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing features I need!
Missing features I need!
I’m wondering why my machine (AirSense 10, AutoSet)does NOT seem to have all the settings that it should!

To begin with - despite the fact that I have my humidifier tub (labeled HumidAirS) fully pushed in, and filled with water, AND I have a ClimateLine hose plugged in - it does not allow me to choose Climate line hose as an option, as it does, for example, with Slimline hose.  I tried 3 different Climate Line hides, and nada!

Worse, it does not show Climate Control MUCH LESS Enhanced climate Control (for Manual Changes) of hose heat etc.  There’s nothing about “Comfort” settings.

In fact, I’m not even sure if I have auto humidity settings on, or if my Climate Line air hose is heating or not!   

Can anyone tell me what’s wrong??    Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing features I need!
Your AirSense should automatically recognize the ClimateLine when it is inserted into the back of the machine. Your menu options should reflect a temperature setting value when it is connected as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply, but -No- my machine doesn’t!  I’m beginning to wonder if my DME gave me an outdated or broken model of either machine or hose Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Does this feature need to be turned on in the clinician's manual?

Are you sure it's a Airsense 10 Climateline hose? It could be that there is a short somewhere in the hose so it doesn't properly signal the CPAP machine that it's there. If not, the CPAP machine itself is defective. Either way, your DME has to replace it if its defective.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Shoot. I’m pretty sure it’s not a defective hose, as I tried 3 of them...one still in it’s bag that clearly identifies it as a ResMed ClimateLine hose. I stopped getting these ages ago, as I wasn’t using my humidifier.

But, I got scared with the Covid virus liking a dry throat (mine often was), hence I’m a newbie to using water in my machine & heating the hose.

And, there’s a problem with the machine being defective, as well. That is: I own my machine now &, of course, never complained when I was still renting it... as I didn’t even KNOW I had a humidifier problem!

So, sigh. Thanks for responding anyway! I really appreciate all ideas on this problem.

P.S. I also cannot put my machine online, here where I am retired in Mexico. Is there anyone who might think THAT is causing my problem??
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it possible the tubes are for the ResMed 9 instead of the ResMed 10 that you have?
Post Reply Post Reply
It seems like the S9 Climateline may have a silver colored coil, while the S10 has a dark coppery-ish colored coil. I believe these are not cross compatible. See below for sample images I gathered on ResMed's site.

S9
[attachment=22750]

S10
[attachment=22749]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The S9 ClimateLine hose has a different electrical connector than the A10.

S9 Connector          A10  Connector    
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 266 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 168 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 477 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 644 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 606 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time? sleep2023 9 1,016 06-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period Dchurch 4 706 03-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SleepyMac

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.