Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing graphs
Missing graphs
Strange problem I encountered today.  I imported today's data, and Oscar is missing the Pressure, leak FL and snore graph lines for last night.  All other data is there for full night.  And if I click other days, those lines are there.

I have used DS for a few years with FlashPAP and Toshiba SD card and never had any issues.  Started using it in AC10 two weeks ago.  It FlashPAP seems to load a bit slower... and every now and them times out when it gets to 89% or so.  I checked the FlashPAP/Datalog folder and there is a folder with yesterday's date and 8 files in it... those file sizes match what I see on the SD card, so it appears they transferred properly.

How can I tell Oscar to re-import yesterdays files?  Any ideas on why this happened or ways to solve?

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing graphs
If you are using OSCAR v1.2.0 you can just reimport that day.  OSCAR will purge that day's data prior to reimporting.  On earlier OSCAR versions, you will need to go to the day's data (Daily Screen) and purge (Data -> Advanced -> Purge Current Selected Day) that day prior to reimporting the data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another question; Are you using the same profile that you used for the DreamStation with the Resmed? If so, you might try creating a new profile and import the Resmed data only.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  I purged the day (since import button just told me all is up to date)... then did the import and now the day's data looks correct.  I am guessing my FlashPAP failed the first time mid-copy... and my automated process kicked off OSCAR, imported partial data, and then figured it was done for the day... even after I reran FlashPAP and got all the files copied properly.  I am guessing OSCAR is not checking for any new files or changes in files... probably just the main file to say it is done importing for a day...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing data hadan 0 116 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,351 03-28-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: shell2460
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 385 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 293 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 591 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 782 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 599 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.