Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing statistics after updating OSCAR?
RE: Missing statistics after updating OSCAR?
OK, that answers my first question. What about my second question?

For your information, the Resmed S9 is about the only currently used CPAP that does NOT like extra files on the SD card. If using a Windows computer to read the card, it will add a System Volume Information file to the card. Reinserting the card back into the S9, will cause it to reformat the card. The only data available after that is the Summary data.

I would Highly recommend that you create a special directory on your computer to store the card's data each time you insert it in the PC. SD cards can go bad and this will archive your older data for protection. You can direct OSCAR to read the data from this directory instead of the card too.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, that has to be the problem, then. Do I have to get a brand new card to get all of the information to show going forward?
Post Reply Post Reply
No, just lock the card prior to inserting it into the computer. You will need to remember to unlock it before you put it back in the S9.

Another warning, some newer, less expensive, SD card readers do not come with the circuitry to sense the write-protect is active. It will still write the SysVol Info to the card. If the S9 asks, or tells, you that it needs to reformat the card, that is a giveaway. In that case, we have instructions and software to help turn that feature off on your PC. It really isn't needed anyway. It was just some neat idea that a Micro$oft "genius" came up with.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gotta love those Microsoft geniuses, haha! My machine did say it was erasing the card when I put it back in, so I'll just put a note by my computer to remember to lock it before trying to read it again.

Thank you for the help!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing data hadan 0 115 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 380 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  European ResMed CPAP blocked from updating to US phone app fuzz 10 674 02-13-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 591 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 327 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 782 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 628 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.