Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mitral Regurgitation, Central Sleep Apnea.
Mitral Regurgitation, Central Sleep Apnea.
Anyone successfully have mitral regurgitation remedied and alleviated their central sleep apnea? I had trace mitral reg a year ago, but after an ultrasound today it seems like its a little bit worse now than it was. I’ve been reading that fixing the leaky valve in your heart *will* remedy csa. I was just curious if there’s anyone here that’s had that. I always panic when it comes to heart stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mitral Regurgitation, Central Sleep Apnea.
I'll be completely honest, I've never heard of it. During normal waking hours, I'll research on it for my own curiosity. I'll share whatsoever I learneth.

lots-o-coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 605 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 249 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Central while on ASV Boodmaster 11 2,527 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 357 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,407 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 618 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 296 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.