Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Moderator Note] Anonymity
Maybe it is my IT background but it is weird that I completely read what SD wrote without effort. Shock

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

I have zero IT background, but was able to read it easily. Smile
We always knew you were "different" Opal! Wink

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Why thank you!
What was unusual about the comment?
I didn't notice anything special.

Now if I was as smart as my son, he knows how to add a number (say 5) to the ASCII code and translate the document into Klingon.
Although his college professor didn't understand Klingon and gave him an F on the paper.
That episode prevented him from graduating Magna Cum Laude. Missed it by a fraction of a point.