Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Moderator Note] Anonymity
Cool 
Anonymity
A lot of people like to be completely anonymous in online forums while others don't mind so much. Remember that if you attach images of your sleep reports, SleepyHead output etc, they may well have your full name and other details on them. I've had a number of cases recently where I've had to delete attachments for people. But once they'e out there on the internet they are there forever, in some server somewhere.

If you don't want these details made public, please ensure you erase them before uploading.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anonymity
Thanks for this reminder Paul!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
A simple image program can easily remove any unwanted text without having to remove it from the software. MSPaint is easy to use as is Irfanview, a free software (which is what I use). Just color over the text or cut it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
With Sleepyhead, the user info is mostly shown right at the top of the image, so by simply cropping the image you can take that stuff out.

If anybody needs help doing this with an Apple computer, or any help with images at all, feel free to PM me. I'll walk you though it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I understand that some people want to remain anonymous.
At the same time, I'd like to appeal to everybody to check their profiles and, at least as a minimum, indicate the country and state or province of residence. Regulations and availability vary between countries and it would be often helpful to be able to georeference posted information and advice. As it is, I'm (at the moment) not sure if Paul (DeepBreathing) is from Ontario Canada or Australia or maybe some other country that happen to have a place named Perth...
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2015, 12:44 PM)GPSMapNut Wrote: As it is, I'm (at the moment) not sure if Paul (DeepBreathing) is from Ontario Canada or Australia or maybe some other country that happen to have a place named Perth...
[Image: image.img.png]
Perth - Western Australia
Post Reply Post Reply
˙uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ǝʇᴉɹʍ ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ɐᴉlɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ sᴉ ǝuoǝɯos ɟᴉ llǝʇ sʎɐʍlɐ uɐɔ noʎ
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2015, 03:44 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: ˙uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ǝʇᴉɹʍ ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ɐᴉlɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ sᴉ ǝuoǝɯos ɟᴉ llǝʇ sʎɐʍlɐ uɐɔ noʎ
I put it to Google and the answer was: Your search - uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ǝʇᴉɹʍ ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ɯoɹɟ sᴉ ǝuoǝɯos ɟᴉ llǝʇ sʎɐʍlɐ uɐɔ no⅄ - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

lots-o-coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, since you're down-under, you should have been able to read the upside-down sentence. Are you posting from the northern hemisphere perhaps? Too-funny
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2015, 06:56 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Zonk, since you're down-under, you should have been able to read the upside-down sentence. Are you posting from the northern hemisphere perhaps? Too-funny

Oh darn. I've done it. Now, somebody from Ecuador will post with every other letter upside down... Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.