Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Airfit P10
Humidifier: ResMed
CPAP Pressure: 10.6/14, EPR 3
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Is it bedtime yet?

Sex: Male

Mom's Day...
Well, we're wrapping up another "Mother's Day" here in the States... I don't know for sure when Mother's Day comes in the suburbs, like Canada or Australia or Switzerland,,, but it's been a nice day here.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone out here in apneaboard land. Even the guys.... Everybody has some mom in them.

For our part here on the Beautiful and even dry (today) Oregon Coast we had a very nice time. I baked Mrs. retired_guy a rhubarb pie yesterday, and took her out to lunch this afternoon. After that we raided the pet store so she could power shop for her new Mini-Dauxie puppy.

I got lots of points. Then again, I needed lots of points.

So Happy Mother's Day all you wonderful mom's out there. If it weren't for mom's, we wouldn't be here.
05-11-2014 08:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
ImaSurvivor Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Auto
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier, ClimateLine Tubing
CPAP Pressure: 10
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Moderate Sleep Apnea, Began using CPAP 11/27/2013

Sex: Female

RE: Mom's Day...
Thanks retired_guy. I had a nice unexpected trip home from our daughter. She semi-moved to Maryland two weeks ago. We had a death in the family late last week that brought her home but it was nice to enjoy Mother's Day dinner with her before she had to head south again as her first Graduate School class begins today. She will be flying home later this week to participate in Undergrad Commencement (too long of a drive to do again so soon). Following her Commencement, we will be heading to Arlington, VA with her furniture to move her into her new apartment next weekend.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 07:56 AM by ImaSurvivor.)
05-12-2014 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply