Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mom's Day...
Well, we're wrapping up another "Mother's Day" here in the States... I don't know for sure when Mother's Day comes in the suburbs, like Canada or Australia or Switzerland,,, but it's been a nice day here.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone out here in apneaboard land. Even the guys.... Everybody has some mom in them.

For our part here on the Beautiful and even dry (today) Oregon Coast we had a very nice time. I baked Mrs. retired_guy a rhubarb pie yesterday, and took her out to lunch this afternoon. After that we raided the pet store so she could power shop for her new Mini-Dauxie puppy.

I got lots of points. Then again, I needed lots of points.

So Happy Mother's Day all you wonderful mom's out there. If it weren't for mom's, we wouldn't be here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks retired_guy. I had a nice unexpected trip home from our daughter. She semi-moved to Maryland two weeks ago. We had a death in the family late last week that brought her home but it was nice to enjoy Mother's Day dinner with her before she had to head south again as her first Graduate School class begins today. She will be flying home later this week to participate in Undergrad Commencement (too long of a drive to do again so soon). Following her Commencement, we will be heading to Arlington, VA with her furniture to move her into her new apartment next weekend.
Post Reply Post Reply