Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
Perfect!  You are connected!

Do you plan on using the FlashPap Java app to transfer your CPAP data to your computer?  Or were you thinking of a different way of transferring the data.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2020, 06:46 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Congratulations!  You are there.  

Congrats  Well-done
Ok. Thanks 

May seem like a dumb question, but what do I do next to be able to view my readings wirelessly on OSCAR? The Toshiba card is in the card slot in the computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Download Flashpap. put the Toshiba SD card in your Dream station, point flashpap at the SD card IP Address, specify a download directory on your mac and hit download data any data thats on the SD card should be copied to your mac
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2020, 09:04 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Perfect!  You are connected!

Do you plan on using the FlashPap Java app to transfer your CPAP data to your computer?  Or were you thinking of a different way of transferring the data.

Not sure, This is all new to me. I see that you have the latest version of OSCAR. I have 1.1.1, but don't see a way to update it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2020, 02:22 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Download Flashpap. put the Toshiba SD card in your Dream station, point flashpap at the SD card IP Address, specify a download directory on your mac and hit download data any data thats on the SD card should be copied to your mac
Not sure I'm doing this right, but here is where I'm at now after clicking Copy xPAP data for selected date(s)...

[Image: zijJJNf.png]

Then I click Exit and run Sleep Tracking Software and get this:

[Image: yKDrTCv.png]

I clicked on OSCAR which opened up, but it shows the data already recorded from the manual card since I haven't started using the Toshiba card. What's making this confusing is that I'm running both mac and win10 on parallels virtual machine. I downloaded FlashPap on both, but OSCAR only work on win10, so am a bit lost now...
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears like you didn't download the Mac version of OSCAR. To be on the safe side, make sure Parallels isn't running when you install OSCAR for Mac.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2020, 02:41 PM)MCS2014 Wrote: I see that you have the latest version of OSCAR. I have 1.1.1, but don't see a way to update it.

OSCAR 1.2.0 was recently released.  You can either click the OSCAR link, or use the ribbon at the top of the page for the new version..  It's recommended that you upgrade as many bugs have been fixed and features added.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2020, 05:43 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It appears like you didn't download the Mac version of OSCAR.  To be on the safe side, make sure Parallels isn't running when you install OSCAR for Mac.

Now have FlashPap loaded on mac version of OSCAR. It opened to exactly what's on the win10 version (which are the readings recorded with the regular card). I tried recording 5 min or so earlier today with the Toshiba card in the machine as a test but I don't see it anywhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wonder if it's just ignoring a session that short. Try a longer one, 15-20 minutes and see what happens
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Instead of using FlashPap I'm letting CCC, Carbon Copy Cloner, do the job.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 245 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 541 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,238 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.