Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
(10-18-2020, 12:00 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: I wonder if it's just ignoring a session that short.  Try a longer one, 15-20 minutes and see what happens

Clicked on File then Import CPAP Card Data and this is what came up after last night's reading:

[Image: PP6WiOS.png]

But then my DreamMapper shows it recorded:
[Image: iLkAiHB.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
If you aren't using OSCAR v1.2.0, then you will need to purge that day's data and then reimport it. Up until v1.2.0, you could only import a day once.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2020, 01:20 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: If you aren't using OSCAR v1.2.0, then you will need to purge that day's data and then reimport it.  Up until v1.2.0, you could only import a day once.

I am using v1.2.0. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

1) I click the OSCAR icon in the mac's tray.
2) Then go to File and select Import CPAP Card Data.
3) Then a window pops up:
A Philips Respironics file structure for a DreamStation Auto CPAP (J19176218F82E) was located at:
/Volumes/ULTRABACKUP/CPAP READINGS
Would you like to import from this location?
I click "yes"
4) The file is downloaded to that specified location.
5) I then click the Daily View option and the above reading that shows 0.00 comes up.
It would appear that OSCAR is not recording the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2020, 03:50 PM)MCS2014 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:20 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: If you aren't using OSCAR v1.2.0, then you will need to purge that day's data and then reimport it.  Up until v1.2.0, you could only import a day once.

A Philips Respironics file structure for a DreamStation Auto CPAP (J19176218F82E) was located at:
I click "yes"
5) I then click the Daily View option and the above reading that shows 0.00 comes up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you double check your security settings on your Mac....

Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2020, 05:19 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Can you double check your security settings on your Mac....

[Image: 5tFKAj0.png]

I just tried running the CPAP machine for 10 min or so. Again, it showed on my DreamMapper app but nothing in OSCAR.
This says The last time you used your Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP...
was last night (on October 17, 2020)

You only had the mask on for 0 hours, 6 minutes and 44 seconds.
You had an AHI of 0.00, which is under your 7 day average of 1.44.
Your CPAP machine used a constant 8.5 cmH2O of air
Your average leaks were 2.20 L/min, which is under your 7 day average of 4.04.
That sounds about the right time & duration I tested it yesterday but don't know why it didn't show any data since I wore the mask during the test. And then there's the mystery as to why it didn't record last night's data.

[Image: CWoJVgH.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)MCS2014 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 03:50 PM)MCS2014 Wrote: I am using v1.2.0. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I click "yes"

How are you getting your SD card data to the folder /Volumes/ULTRABACKUP/CPAP READINGS?  Are you using FlashPap? Or some other program to copy the data?

In a previous post you had FlashPap copying the data to /Users/computeruser2/Downloads/.....

OSCAR may be looking in the wrong place.  Using Finder navigate to /Volumes/ULTRABACKUP/CPAP READINGS and take a screenshot of the files there with the time/date stamp.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2020, 05:46 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)MCS2014 Wrote: [quote='MCS2014' pid='370495' dateline='1603054213']
I click "yes"
How are you getting your SD card data to the folder /Volumes/ULTRABACKUP/CPAP READINGS?  Are you using FlashPap? Or some other program to copy the data?
FlashPap
In a previous post you had FlashPap copying the data to /Users/computeruser2/Downloads/.....

OSCAR may be looking in the wrong place.  Using Finder navigate to /Volumes/ULTRABACKUP/CPAP READINGS and take a screenshot of the files there with the time/date stamp.
[Image: ZYTLLUk.png]
[Image: LFT2hFo.png]
[Image: O9BmMUL.png]
[Image: Q3sCaLF.png]
[Image: ReQtC86.png]

I just noticed - the files in that last screenshot are windows files. When I open OSCAR in win10, this is the error message I get:
[Image: rZQ4FDx.png]
Looks like I'm getting 2 different versions of 2 different OS crossed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nothing recorded at all from last night. Totally lost.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's very strange!

Do you happen to have a standard SD card around (2GB-32GB, non-FlashAir)? If you do, then try using that tonight instead of the FlashAir card and let's see if it records data and can be imported into OSCAR tomorrow.
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 246 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,631 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 542 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,238 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.