Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
(12-03-2020, 01:32 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Did you specify the WebDAV parameter (WEBDAV=2) in the FlashAir CONFIG file?

No I did not. I'll add it in the FlashAir config file. Thanks!
MacBookPro 13, Big Sur, Windows 10 (Parallels 16), FlashAir 16GB W-04,
Contec CMS50F Pulse Oximeter
Post Reply Post Reply
Just remember to replace the asterisks in the password with the real password.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I added the WEBDAV=2 to the config file on the FlashAir card. (Update: I also re-entered the FlashAir password in the config file on the card, clearing the asterisks). Command+K in finder now connects to the FlashAir card. CopyCPAP app connects and shows the IP address in the finder. When I open the file it now connects with the FlashAir, but then I get an error box that states:

"Can't get Window 1 of application "Terminal". "Terminal got an error: can't get Window 1. (-1728)"

Any suggestions now? Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2020, 01:44 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Just remember to replace the asterisks in the password with the real password.

Thanks- I did not remember!
Post Reply Post Reply
I finally resolved my issues and now have everything working as intended. For the record, it was something really simple that was not allowing Terminal to open....I already had an open Terminal in my dock and didn't notice it. This was creating the error, because Terminal window 1 was already open- Arggh!! Thanks for the help from Jeff8356 and Crimson Nape. No more FlashPap or Java dependence for me!
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2020, 10:59 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: @MCS2014 - It may initially be a little more work for first time setup, but after that it's just double clicking the icon.  It was never meant to be anything more than a simple script to do most of the work for you.  The end result is, it works and you can still get your xPAP data wirelessly.
As far as getting it on your Dock.... you can treat CopyCPAP.app like any other app on your Mac, including dragging it onto your Dock.

And for OS updates breaking things.... It's been that way since the beginning of computers!!!  Windows, MacOS, Linux, DOS, it doesn't matter!  It may get fixed soon in an update, it may never get fixed.  Nobody knows for sure.  So we improvise to get by.  Smile

@Crimson Nape - Thanks Red  Coffee

Much appreciated to both you and Crimson Nape for taking the time and patience for walking me thought this! Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
Having connection issues today following a ISP connection outage last night. The following error message when clicking CopyCPAP and 100% packet loss.

[Image: 1zkF1xU.png]

Cannot get it to reset.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try rebooting all of your equipment.
  • Remove the FlashAir card from your xPAP
  • Unplug your xPAP
  • Reboot your modem/router
  • reboot your wifi
  • reboot your computer
  • Plug your xPAP back in
  • wait a few minutes and put the FlashAir card back into your xPAP
  • wait a few more minutes and see if things work again
Losing your internet connection shouldn't affect the local stuff working properly on your network. Unless you are using one of those all-in-one units (modem/router/wifi) from your ISP and they pushed out an update.....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you get it working after rebooting everything?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2020, 11:55 PM)Bobaloo Wrote: Did you get it working after rebooting everything?

Rebooted everything and going back and forth between 0.00% and 100% packet loss when I ping. And still getting this now when I click CopyCPAP:
[Image: bzGO1C3.png]
Click Connect then I get this. Click OK and nothing happens.
[Image: gsNnZhW.png]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 246 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,632 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 542 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,238 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.