Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
You are still able to download the flashing programs for the W-03 and W-04 cards. Since each version has slightly different hardware, make sure to get the one that matches your card. The programs check the card's version prior to flashing. The only folder that really matters is SD_WLAN. The others folders will be setup by the CPAP.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would be more than delighted when you could give me the address where I can find the firmware for the W-03 card. And not only me...
I cannot find it anywhere anymore!!!

Do you also know where I could buy a (new or used) W-04 card? 

Help Desperately being on the search...
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2020, 08:51 AM)A KLERK Wrote: I would be more than delighted when you could give me the address where I can find the firmware for the W-03 card. And not only me...
I cannot find it anywhere anymore!!!

Do you also know where I could buy a (new or used) W-04 card? 

It would seem that Kioxia (formerly Toshiba) has removed all the FlashAir related stuff from their website.  Sad.  
The wayback machine has a couple of things but I had no luck with any of the software  https://web.archive.org/web/202003281240...w/support/

Best bet would be a forum user that still has a copy for the W-03.  I have all the docs and software for the W-04.  But I don't know if the firmware tool will work anymore since Kioxia seems to have purged their system of it.

You can still find FlashAir on Amazon.  They are running about $108 US right now for the W-04
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The firmware flash utilities; I just happen to have them.   Cool  

As far as buying a FlashAir card, be sure to have a letter of credit from your bank, or your car title in hand.  Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Then I must say that in the Netherlands, we still get more information:
Legacy producten | KIOXIA

Code:
https://personal.kioxia.com/nl-nl/support/legacy-products.html

But not for the W-03

Price:
$103.30 + $31.60 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands Details

That card used to be just $25!!! 

But I found the 16GB card for €84,58, free shipping!! That size is good enough for CPAP, isn't it?
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2020, 10:47 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The firmware flash utilities;  I just happen to have them.   Cool  

I made a DropBox request: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZaYY8GYCtM65Ot53WpRA

Post Reply Post Reply
16Gb is fine, if not overkill.  Remember that most of these devices' firmware was written with a 4Gb size in mind.

Did you need the W-03 flash utility?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Please, Sir. And anything else we can use to help people here...

Post Reply Post Reply
Red, if you need the W-04 stuff I have that (Mac versions), and all the official FlashAir docs.

I also have most of the docs from the former FlashAir Developers website if needed.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Jeff, please read your PM. Arie (me) is also setting something up... Thanks to you, sir!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 240 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 541 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,235 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.