Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
I just stumbled across the US link for the W-04 stuff.  
https://personal.kioxia.com/en-emea/supp...ducts.html

Look under the subsection labeled, SD Memory Card with Wireless LAN
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice find! Looks like the European site. All the W-04 stuff is there, only the data sheet for the W-03 though...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2020, 12:56 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: You can create an img (clone) of your SD card like so:
Make a *.img of an SD card:
From Terminal run "diskutil list" and get the disk # of the SD card 

to make the img:
sudo dd if=/dev/r<disk#> of=/Users/jeff/NameOfFile.img bs=1m
(sudo dd if=/dev/rdisk2 of=/Users/jeff/flashair.img bs=1m)

to restore img to SD card:
sudo dd if=/Users/jeff/flashair.img of=/dev/rdisk2 bs=1m

Thanks Jeff- this worked great using Terminal! I had a new backup Toshiba FlashAir 16 GB card that would just not work and seemed bricked. Latest 4.0.1 software version of FlashAir. Even starting from scratch, I could not rebuild the card using FlashAir Tools or copying files from my primary FlashAir card. I always got an error when attempting setup with FlashAir Tools that I could not get around. Mac 'Disk Utilities' would not allow me to image and restore, even after granting Disk Utilities permissions in System preferences/Security settings. I always got restore errors.

You have a very insightful recent post about your many hours of extensive testing, trials, and frustrations with some Toshiba FlashAir cards. Imaging working cards may be the secret to dealing with recalcitrant/finicky or seemingly bricked FlashAir cards. If readers here have a working FlashAir Card, it might be very useful to make an image of it. Store the img file on your hard drive and/or in cloud docs in case you have FlashAir troubles or you end up needing a new card. It will save a LOT of time later! This is good stuff for the Wiki.
  Thanks
MacBookPro 13, Big Sur, Windows 10 (Parallels 16), FlashAir 16GB W-04,
Contec CMS50F Pulse Oximeter
Post Reply Post Reply
Last 2 days I'm getting my data, I'm getting this sign on which I put in my pw:
[Image: 6ic8uyS.png]

Then this window open and then I go to OSCAR to import the data:
[Image: kb0dNXL.png]

Is this going to be the procedure from now on?
Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't realize that Macs had those PITA keychains (keyrings in Linux) as well. You can edit it and enter a blank password to turn it off. . . At least that how it's done in Linux.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
You can also say "always allow" if that's what you want. It looks like it's asking for the password you entered for your FlashAir's IP address.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I click on the CopyCPAP icon, I get one ot both of these:

[Image: YXx2XMa.png]

[Image: wZPxNlQ.png]

Then the terminal pops up, says building list, then eventually disappears and OSCAR appears.

I assume I do this before importing the data from OSCAR? And then I click on CPAP Importer? Or other way around?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2020, 02:46 PM)Bobaloo Wrote: You have a very insightful recent post about your many hours of extensive testing, trials, and frustrations with some Toshiba FlashAir cards. Imaging working cards may be the secret to dealing with recalcitrant/finicky or seemingly bricked FlashAir cards. If readers here have a working FlashAir Card, it might be very useful to make an image of it. Store the img file on your hard drive and/or in cloud docs in case you have FlashAir troubles or you end up needing a new card. It will save a LOT of time later! This is good stuff for the Wiki.
  Thanks

Thanks Bobaloo, and good advice for other FlashAir users.
Mac's Disk Utilities used to be much better.  But it has been scaled back to a fancy formatting tool now.  The signs of progress I guess.....
Thankfully they have not messed with the CLI.......yet!

Glad it worked out for you.....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
@MCS2014
I'm not sure why you are getting the Keychain window.  But it is asking for your Mac user password, and you can select "Always Allow" as sawinglogz suggested.  It might be something Apple changed with Big Sur, or just that KeyChain has always been a littly quirky.

The first screenshot of terminal you posted (with the keychain one) doesn't show rsync copying anything.  Just that it compared files from its list.  Are you trying to copy files more than once, or running the app numerous times?  rsync will only copy files that have changed since the last time it ran, which should be the 6 or 7 files from the previous night.  So if you run it a second (or third) time the same day it won't necessarily have anything to copy.

From your second post...
It almost seems like you have FlashAir mounted twice "Unmount failed for 192.168.0.250 (1)", the one in the parenthesis usually means it's a duplicate.  Which is rather strange for a network connection.  If you open Finder and look in the left panel, do you see your FlashAir still mounted?  Or mounted twice?
Post a screenshot of Finder when you get the Unmount Failed error.
Also open Terminal and copy/paste the following command which will show what is mounted in /Volumes

Code:
ls -la /Volumes

Have you ever had Finder open while the script was running and clicked on the FlashAir folder?  That might cause the unmount to fail because it will show Finder busy using it and refuse to unmount it.

For the Unsecure Connection....that is expected.  The FlashAir card only supports http so it's just your OS informing you.  Nothing can be done about that. You should only see that the very first time you ran the app.   But it's all in your private (internal) network and nothing anyone from the internet can see.

Are you still having issues with your ISP equipment?  Or did they replace the modem/router yet?
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2020, 04:01 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I didn't realize that Macs had those PITA keychains (keyrings in Linux) as well.   You can edit it and enter a blank password to turn it off. . . At least that how it's done in Linux.

Yup, Mac's Keychain can be a real PITA sometimes.  But it has saved me a few times when I had a bad case of CRS (Cant Remember Stuff).

Don't get me started on GateKeeper or SIP  Oh-jeez
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 246 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,632 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 542 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,029 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,238 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.