Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
(01-16-2021, 02:05 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 01:59 PM)A KLERK Wrote: CopyCPAP.app is listed with full disk access:

Could you try adding Script Editor also to test it....

[attachment=29181]

No luck:
[attachment=29182]
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
arieklerk@macbookair ~ % macerror -1708

Mac OS error -1708 (errAEEventNotHandled): the AppleEvent was not handled by any handler

Does this make sense?
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
None whatsoever.

The Applescript error code -1708 is :The script doesn’t understand the <message> message. The event was not handled.
which sounds like it is being confused by "mount volume".  But what changed suddenly that it is getting confused now?  Baffling......

And you are still getting the -10004 error which is the privilege error

I'm going to try a few things in the copy I have in my VM and see if I can replicate your issue.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you able to mount your FlashAir card using Finder?  It seems that Finder is having trouble locating it.

Open Finder and press Command + K
then enter http://192.168.2.207
in the address bar.  If all went well you should see 192.168.2.207 in the left pane of Finder.

It may warn you about an insecure connection (http).  If it asks you to login do it as guest instead of username and password.

EDIT:  One other thing I noticed from one of your previous posts was that you left off the trailing forward slash here:
set copyLocation to "/Users/arieklerk/MyCard"

Did you have it set that way since you first started using the script?  I would have expected to see /Users/arieklerk/MyCard/
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lost again. Had a nice run of about 6 weeks no issues. Now, all of a sudden with no warning, won't connect when I click on CopyCPAP. Nothing happens. Tried unplugging machine and removing and reinserting card, turning on/off wifi, still not working.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since I don't have any way to test this idea, I thought I would throw it out here. Noticing the increased security on the latest browsers, I'm wondering if additional security rules were added to your OS.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2021, 05:58 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Are you able to mount your FlashAir card using Finder?  It seems that Finder is having trouble locating it.

Open Finder and press Command + K
then enter http://192.168.2.207
in the address bar.  If all went well you should see 192.168.2.207 in the left pane of Finder.

It may warn you about an insecure connection (http).  If it asks you to login do it as guest instead of username and password.

EDIT:  One other thing I noticed from one of your previous posts was that you left off the trailing forward slash here:
set copyLocation to "/Users/arieklerk/MyCard"

Did you have it set that way since you first started using the script?  I would have expected to see /Users/arieklerk/MyCard/

So do I. Indeed, Jeff, I cannot in any way connect to the IP address anymore... 
@ Jeff: I did add the forward slash, but this does not change the behavior, as expected. Sad

But it DOES connect through my browser!!

Post Reply Post Reply
I may not be up on the curve as to the details of this discussion... But is it possible that the super secret files that Toshiba creates with their utility had somehow gotten corrupt causing things to suddenly quit working?
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
Currently, this problem is only on Mac computers and seems to be related to their new OS version.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
There is truly something weird with Big Mac, sorry: Big Sur... I cannot reset NVRAM anymore or even start into safe mode... It just starts normally.
When I boot into Recovery volume (boot with Command + R), my SSD isn't even there anymore! Luckily it is, as a restart works normally.
But no solution yet...

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 247 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 542 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,239 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.