Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

More Problems with EncorePro
More Problems with EncorePro
After more hours of fooling arround with EncorePro, I finally got it to recognize my card as "The media belongs to a current patient". However to get there I had to format the card and do a few other things I no longer remember. It seems that a patient ID number makes it happy.

Now Encore says "This media does not contain any data". I put the card in my AVAPS machine and wait for the "writing to card" to finish. I put it back into the computer still get the no data message.
Help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: More Problems with EncorePro
Which version of Encore Pro are you using? The 1160 needs the latest version?

Can you use windows explorer and actually verify that the files are present?
Post Reply Post Reply
Which version of Encore Pro are you using? The 1160 needs the latest version?

I am using Ver 2.5.21.0 (the one available here)

Can you use windows explorer and actually verify that the files are present?

The card has data, looks like Philips data as far as I can tell

Please let me know what versions of SleepyHead, EncoreBasic, and EncorePro will read my 1160 card, if you have the information available. I very much need to get the data to get this new (to me) machine tuned properly. I liked EncoreBasic but will use any program that works.

Thank you for your help.

Regards, Jim Gereg
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe the latest version of Encore Pro is 2.12.7.xx, though it could be later than that (2.13.xx.xx or 2.14.xx.xx).

The latest build of Sleepyhead should read it too. That's version 0.9.6. You can find it Here
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acid problems and pressure build up in mouth Hurdsy 1 71 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 2 349 04-09-2024, 05:57 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,176 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 228 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Positional Apnea Problems ggibson 13 1,924 11-20-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Jarlo
  CPAP since March 22, still dealing with aerophagia, wakings, and heart rate problems manacles 16 2,656 10-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: manacles
  CPAP Problems for People with Large Lung Capacity? AquaMan 7 1,040 09-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.