Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
OK so I have been playing with my pressures with some advice from you all and have been really struggling the last couple nights.  I hope you guys can give me some more help...so my AHI has come down a little but I can't use the machine for more then like 4 hours....Last two nights have been awful and think there is something more going on and hope you guys can point me in the right direction.  I had been using the machine up to 8-10 hours before the last couple nights....

The last couple nights I have been waking up starving for air....I have to rip my mask off to get some air and it seems like at times when I wake up I am just not doing well...I have been using the F20 as I am waiting for some other options to come and thats the same mask I have used this whole time except for a couple nights thrown in there....I don't know if I am rebreathing air, but I can feel air come out of the vent on the F20....There never is much coming out of that vent...What do you guys think?  I also have been getting several periodic breathing warnings in sleepy head but isn't the machine suppose to help with this?

Charts below...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
Can you post the flow limitation and snore graph?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a PR machine it has Flow Limit Events, (FL), and no Flow Limitation graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe this is what you wanted
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Improvement after adjustments - still can't stay asleep DKane 0 70 04-12-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: DKane
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 143 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Chart help needed SteveC 4 176 04-07-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,525 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 358 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help needed how to use cpap on a plane June11 3 178 04-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 657 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.