Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
OK so I have been playing with my pressures with some advice from you all and have been really struggling the last couple nights.  I hope you guys can give me some more help...so my AHI has come down a little but I can't use the machine for more then like 4 hours....Last two nights have been awful and think there is something more going on and hope you guys can point me in the right direction.  I had been using the machine up to 8-10 hours before the last couple nights....

The last couple nights I have been waking up starving for air....I have to rip my mask off to get some air and it seems like at times when I wake up I am just not doing well...I have been using the F20 as I am waiting for some other options to come and thats the same mask I have used this whole time except for a couple nights thrown in there....I don't know if I am rebreathing air, but I can feel air come out of the vent on the F20....There never is much coming out of that vent...What do you guys think?  I also have been getting several periodic breathing warnings in sleepy head but isn't the machine suppose to help with this?

Charts below...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
Can you post the flow limitation and snore graph?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a PR machine it has Flow Limit Events, (FL), and no Flow Limitation graphs.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe this is what you wanted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 10 Auto for Her - Advice Needed From Users AmyGrace 3 57 37 minutes ago
Last Post: Melman
  OSCAR Installation Testers Needed bonjour 10 656 04-23-2019, 08:52 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Centrals - help needed Arik 13 519 04-17-2019, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Arik
  Pressure adjustments Eddie702 2 182 04-02-2019, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Eddie702
  Huge nose, mask needed for it Easylistener 13 430 02-25-2019, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
  DOCTOR SPECIALIZING IN ASV IN CENTRAL FLORIDA NEEDED ASVuser 5 255 02-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Last Post: jerrydaw
  Help needed to identify CPAP machine to get clinician Manuel. Mayoub 2 242 02-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.