Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

More than sleep apnea
RE: More than sleep apnea
Robysue wrote:
"PAP fixes sleep disordered breathing and NOTHING else. If your sleep was bad for other reasons in addition to to the undiagnosed OSA prior to your starting PAP therapy, it's likely to remain bad once the PAP therapy properly manages your OSA.

So you need to think in terms of what else might be causing your sleep problems.

And you need to give yourself enough time to fully learn how to sleep well with the mask."

Thanks for this Robysue, I have had issues sleeping most of my life, so it seems I am finally having to deal with it...

I realize too that getting used to the mask takes time, I have surrendered to that one.....

I will work on the sleep hygiene diary....

Thanks again..

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 215 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 347 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 608 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 284 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 74 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 123 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 547 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.