Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Motivational Speech
Motivational Speech
I hope it's okay to post this video.  Thinking-about If not, do what you need to do.  Oh-jeez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBuIGBCF9jc
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Motivational Speech
A lot of people get stuck in the sugar cookie phase and choose to reside there, giving up and becoming a "professional victim" for the rest of their lives.

I hate to admit it, but sometimes I think it might be better for society in the long run if we have a severe "Greater Depression".   Thinking-about  Sort of a "boot camp" for our soft, modern culture.

Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow. That was incredible!
Post Reply Post Reply
Very good message for all to consider. I despise our victim mentality that's widely adopted. And yes I do wonder if things were a bit tougher, would we Americans get tougher or become a quitter?
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.