Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead question
RE: Sleepyhead question thread
(06-16-2014, 06:52 PM)diamaunt Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 06:39 PM)Buckeyedog Wrote: OK, I'll go first. Here is a copy/paste from my first download.......is this saying to change the prescription based on the data so far??

to put it clearly, no, it's telling you what your prescription *IS* on those dates. if you change the settings in the machine, then it will put up a new line, it's just a record of settings on the machine.

OK, thanks. I guess since I only have one line as of now, it just seemed funny to call it "changes". But I get what you are saying. Didn't know it would add lines as changes were made.

I gotta admit, I'm loving reading this data! I check it every day now.
RE: Sleepyhead question thread
(06-17-2014, 05:47 AM)Buckeyedog Wrote: I gotta admit, I'm loving reading this data! I check it every day now.
just don't become too obsessed with it... Smile

some people start seeing the numbers as a competition and go all OCD over having 'perfection'... to their detriment.

I look at mine fairly frequently, just to see that I'm doing ok, and also to correlate in my mind if I'm feeling particularly good, or not so good, with what the record from last night looked like.
RE: Sleepyhead question
Exactly. You are looking for trends. Note what your normal ranges are. Consider starting a sleep diary.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

RE: Sleepyhead question
Yeah, that's my goal. Not intending for any perfection or competition!! I like to look at the numbers and analyze them. Especially looking at spikes in my events now, even though my AHI numbers seem pretty good. The spikes have been a lot lower here the last several nights, but I just switched to the airfit P10 so I'm wondering if I'm mouth breathing more now. These are just fun things to try and figure out and work through. Leaks were higher than normal on Sunday night, but back down to my "normal" range on Monday night.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about reading Sleepyhead/Oscar reports TheManseHen 3 1,047 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,424 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  SleepyHead Flow Rate Question Ron AKA 3 1,569 03-25-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  sleepyhead and dreamstation question car54 3 1,351 03-14-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Question about SleepyHead graphs nosleeptilbklyn 6 1,443 08-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: nosleeptilbklyn
  sleepyhead question Rastur 4 1,432 07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  SleepyHead Data Question tiwaniuk 5 1,333 05-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Last Post: stanleydean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.