Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her
James, I'm puzzled by the sounds you are hearing from the tank. I'm sure you've confirmed that they are from the machine and not your hose. Mine is just so silent I wonder if you are just very sensitive to sound? I do find that having background sound at night to be helpful to eliminate the Darth Vadar effect from my Dreamwear mask (ocean waves is particularly good for that). I'm glad you are a happer cpaper though. Smile Yay!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her
(04-03-2017, 09:34 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote: James, I'm puzzled by the sounds you are hearing from the tank.  I'm sure you've confirmed that they are from the machine and not your hose.  Mine is just so silent I wonder if you are just very sensitive to sound?  I do find that having background sound at night to be helpful to eliminate the Darth Vadar effect from my Dreamwear mask (ocean waves is particularly good for that).    I'm glad you are a happer cpaper though.  Smile  Yay!!

I am very sensitive to sounds at night alright. However I have made up a small cabinet that the machine sits in, off the floor, that is next to my side of the bed and it has almost eliminated any off putting breathing sounds from the humidifier. I  would recommend a For Her machine to any male, as you get more options for therapy. And, my wife thinks it looks nicer than the standard black ones Bigwink

James
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 6 83 4 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Travel ResMed recommendations PinehillJoe 11 211 4 hours ago
Last Post: sauerkraut
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 81 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 5 135 Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Last Post: eok361
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,463 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Equipment] What Is Autoset (ResMed) 10 and Can It Be Disabled? Rickyricardo 2 69 Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 10 16,999 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.