Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A10 leaks comparison; machine, myAir, and Rescan
RE: A10 leaks comparison; machine, myAir, and Rescan
(04-23-2016, 10:37 PM)AlanE Wrote: Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Accessed through wifi network with FlashPAP utility.

AlanE,

In your signature line (shown above) are you using either SleepyHead or ResScan to access the data directly from your W-03?

If so, could you share with me how to accomplish that little task as what I'm doing is using FlashPAP to copy the data to my Sleep_Data directory then I copy the data from there to an SD card so ResScan can get at it...

Ain't technology Grand?

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A10 leaks comparison; machine, myAir, and Rescan
It sure is. Well, at least it pays the bills. Smile

I don't access it directly. You can map a drive to FlashAir using WebDav but I found the import to Sleepyhead was so slow and I just don't have the patience for that.

I use FlashPap (Sleep Master works just as good) to copy the data to an SD card in my machine. I just used the one that came with the ResMed. This way both Sleepyhead and ResScan can import it. Not so critical for Sleepyhead but ResScan complains if it can't find a removable drive.

To map a drive using webdav you would map it like any other network drive using the path \\IP\DavWWWRoot. In my case it is \\192.168.0.169\DavWWWRoot

[Image: webdavroot.PNG]

[Image: webdav2.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 139 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 184 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 159 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Rescan software v 5.9 SteveC 7 992 09-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  MyAir: What does score_detail_score_components_usage_score mean? tottbjorn 2 660 06-06-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: tottbjorn
  RESCAN V7.0 MAULE-N9008E 8 2,659 10-13-2022, 08:51 AM
Last Post: JT60
  Rescan V7 download issue newmember 1 1,064 07-21-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.