Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Move SleepyHead data
Question 
Move SleepyHead data
Is it possible to move sleepyhead data from my mac user directory (default location) to a folder on google drive so that it's accessible from multiple machines? AND have future imports go to the new directory in my google drive?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Move SleepyHead data
Yes. It is possible. I have not tested how quick it imports. It might be slow as a snail in winter.

Copy (don't move for now) the data to your Google drive and select "Different Folder" when you start Sleepyhead. Point it to your Google Drive and have at it. If it takes too long or fails, you can always point it back to your local drive.

[Image: SH_selectprofile.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, I'll try this tomorrow.
On a side note, you mention a FlashAir card in your signature, how do you format the card? It says I should lock the card before inserting it into my Mac so that hidden files are not written.

Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
You shouldn't actually format the card unless you have no choice. For example if the CPAP machine will not read it and insists on formatting it.

Once you format FlashAir, it loses the CONFIG file needed by the wifi. You can recreate it though. Either through the FlashAir utility or manually. On FlashAir there is a hidden folder named SD_WLAN and in that folder is a file called CONFIG. You'll probably want to modify the CONFIG anyway to make it work. There are a few example CONFIG here on the forum. You would have to leave the card unlocked in your computer to do that of course. Once you have it set up and back in your CPAP machine, it stays in the CPAP.

If your CPAP machine wants to format it, you can make a copy of the SD_WLAN folder, let the CPAP format the card and then copy that folder back. Most CPAP machines today don't care if there are extra files on the card. There is a machine that just will not allow extra files. S9? I don't recall now... Something having to do with file journaling.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I'm using the DreamStation so hopefully it will be fine.

The data move worked great!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 951 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,442 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.