Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Moving settings from Resmed S9 to Airsense 10
Moving settings from Resmed S9 to Airsense 10
HI,
    Forgive me if this has already been posted.

I am looking for advice because I am aware that I probably do not know all the settings in my S9 CPAP and I need to set up an AirSense 10 AutoSet to replace it.

I have seen the links and info from the main manual page:  

Experps:
  • ResMed A10 Series (AirSense 10 AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite, CPAP, AirCurve 10 VAuto, S, ST, ASV, & CS PaceWave): For Setup Instructions with pictures, click here. The "dial" can be turned or pushed. The button below the screen with the house icon is called the "home" button. To access the clinician menu,
  • press the dial and the home buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
  • The clinician menu will appear. Select parameter(s) you wish to modify with the dial (push down to select, turn to modify). When done, press the dial and home buttons for 3 seconds again, or find the "exit clinical menu" option in the menus. (complete manual available via email, below)

see -
    https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info
  •  
  •  
  • ResMed S9 Series (S9 AutoSet, S9 Elite, S9 Escape Auto, S9 Escape, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP ST, S9 VPAP Auto & S9 VPAP Adapt): For Setup Instructions with pictures, click here. Plug in machine and turn the Push Dial until the device is showing the Home position (Home Icon illuminated). In Home position,
  • press the Push Dial and the Setup Menu buttons down simultaneously for 3 seconds.
  • The clinician menu will appear. Select parameter(s) you wish to modify with the Push Dial (push down to select, turn to modify). When done, select the Home choice again from the displayed menu, push down the Push Dial again and the adjustment is saved. (complete manual available via email, below)

But I am not sure if these will give access all the settings I need to pass over.

Any further instructions or links to instructions would be greatly appreciated. Eat-popcorn

Kevin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Moving settings from Resmed S9 to Airsense 10
One step missing in your process but you may have worked it out anyway. After accessing the clinician menu you then need to select "Settings" This applies to both the S9 and the Airsense. After that, simply scrolling through and selecting what you want to change is relatively easy

But there are videos out there to help you.

this is the one for the S9.

https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...HpxZnYDg27

and this is the one for the Airsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghEYFxyhks

Best wishes in transferring your settings.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 463 1 hour ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,815 6 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,618 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,806 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 229 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,185 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.