Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mower Blade Sharpening Question
I got rid of my grass years ago and replaced it with brick paving and some astroturf type stuff. Sold my lawnmower and have never missed it! Plus I save a fortune on water bills.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2016, 05:01 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: I got rid of my grass years ago and replaced it with brick paving and some astroturf type stuff. Sold my lawnmower and have never missed it! Plus I save a fortune on water bills.

That would have worked for me in California, but now that I'm on Pennsylvania, we have about 3/4 acre of lawn area that thanks to well-spaced rainfall grows most of the year, when there is no snow. Part of the property is natural timberland, but the lawns here are beautiful, and rocks and paving are not an option.

Have you considered sheep or horses?
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Have you considered sheep or horses?

Yeah, but they didn't like the astroturf. Grin
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

My idea of yard work involves Roundup but my wife put a halt to that. She now puts up crime scene tape to limit where I'm allowed to spray. I figured if it doesn't grow, it doesn't need mowing.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Goats will keep the grass short.
Post Reply Post Reply