Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Multiple Machines over Time
Multiple Machines over Time
I have three machines that I've used the past couple decades, and Oscar is not using all the data files. It seems content to only load one set of data, and ignores the other two sets. As I recall SleepyHead did this without too much trouble, and I was able to see my entire System One history for comparison.

Is there any way to tell OSCAR to import the other two machine's data and combine it with the machine I am currently using?

All three are PRS-1 - just earlier models.

Folders are arranged:

P-Series
  Pserial#1
    data
  Pserial#2
    data
  Pserial#3
    data

Any thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Multiple Machines over Time
After some deep diving into the actual data files and timestamps - it seems Oscar is reading all of the folders and my archival system has failed me, leaving gaps in my data. Probably the DME erasing files years ago before I learned my lesson to backup everything before letting them touch my equipment [and these days not letting them touch my equipment regardless].
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Multiple Machines over Time
If the data is in your sleepyhead you could import the data from the backup files there
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 70 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 230 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 122 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 243 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 586 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 363 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 239 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.