Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Multiple Sessions
Multiple Sessions
I searched and could not find.  In Sleepyhead, on a Mac, most times my therapy will show a solid amount of time for a session, i.e. seven and a half hours.  Other times, like last night, even though I slept solid for six hours the sessions showed four different sessions of approximately one and a half hours.  I am pretty sure I do not sleepwalk and I rarely get up to use the bathroom.  Is this just a quirk with Sleepyhead software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Multiple Sessions
Sometimes users have an issue with the autostart, just make sure it is off and then see if the issue persists.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  Auto start is off; I never have liked that function anyway.  It is curious that sometimes it looks normal and all one solid time frame and sometimes it is segmented.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Liegeinski,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2017, 05:07 PM)Liegeinski Wrote: Thanks.  Auto start is off; I never have liked that function anyway.  It is curious that sometimes it looks normal and all one solid time frame and sometimes it is segmented.

Great, try it tonight and post your graph tomorrow, OK

2 more posts needed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine does it, too. And I don't have a Mac.

It did not do it with my DreamStation Pro, but it has done it with my DreamStation Auto from the beginning but not every time.

I'm super curious about this!
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't suppose it could be power outages? Seems possible, but unlikely.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2017, 03:12 AM)F Mac Wrote: I don't suppose it could be power outages? Seems possible, but unlikely.

For mine, at least, I don't believe so. I've used mine at 5 different places in 2 states, and it does it.  And I don't believe my oven has shown a power outage for any night.  Plus, sometimes it's up to 4 sessions in one night... while I slept the entire time. And I know we've not lost power at all at night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are most of my sleep sessions exactly 1 hr? AussieBobJ 1 304 01-03-2024, 08:50 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Trouble with multiple masks jlpool 5 699 11-28-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DaveL
Sad Big Regression - high resp rates prior to multiple wake ups a night FordGuy84 10 859 11-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: FordGuy84
  Multiple surgeries, consistent BiPAP user, still struggling with exhaustion erica721 5 720 11-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: erica721
  [Treatment] Waking up worse despite multiple changes, life feels awful davigalindo 10 957 10-26-2023, 07:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  has anyone else get heart arrythmia after apnea multiple events Jessher 2 397 10-15-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] O2 ring - multiple sessions during the night larrykay 1 640 07-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: larrykay

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.