Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Music From Dances With Wolves and Out Of Africa
oddly similar and nostalgic and makes me sad every time I hear them. But I love them both, and both movies.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same composer, of course, so hardly surprising. You might give a listen to his score for Robin and Marian, which I always felt was the try out for the other two films, musically. Also a lovely film, either way, well worth the watching. We lost a great composer when John Barry died. He also did the Bond films, Born Free and many, many others. A great talent indeed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I did not know that. I will try to see if I can find the movie. I do not have Netlicks but I was able to see Step Mom on my computer Sunday. BTW I LOVE the Victorian house in that movie in Nyack, I am proud of myself for noticing the similarity of the two music scores. LOl NY. I wrote the post when the end of dances w/Wolves was on. I had also just seen Out Of Africa a few days ago for the umteenth time, as Meryl Streep facinates me. I go back and forth between her movies and listen to her true voice and accents and mannerisms. Amazing
Post Reply Post Reply

Great movies. In fact the generation of my user name came from the movie. This is the seventh site I have used a version of it.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
Another good soundtrack was from Last of the Mohicans.
There are a lot of good soundtracks out there.
My Favourite listening is to anything sung by Enya!
CoffeeThumbs-up-25
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Relaxation Music for those that have trouble falling asleep with CPAP me50 8 1,776 12-31-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  how do you backup your ipod music? Alanw12 8 2,993 12-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor