Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I am TOTALLY (and hopelessly) lost!
RE: I am TOTALLY (and hopelessly) lost!
Hi Danno54,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I am TOTALLY (and hopelessly) lost!
Danno54, here are a few things people have tried in order to train themselves to side-sleep. The good news is that if you find something that works for you, you will probably not need to use it after a while.

A simple idea is to wear a pocket t-shirt backwards, with a small ball in the pocket. Feeling the pressure of the ball will tell your body to turn onto one side or another.

I've known people to wear small backpacks to bed, with whatever objects in them will make supine sleeping uncomfortable but turning from side to side still OK.

People who like to stay on one side all night (definitely not me) can wedge a pillow next to their backs to keep them from rolling.

And if you search using "slumber bump" on Amazon, you'll see a number of ready-made products that might either work for you or inspire some DIY.

Keep us posted!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 274 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Lost Trust in CheckmeMax O2 Watch cmpman1974 1 309 10-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
Question Newbie and using OSCAR - SUPER LOST and looking for advice DaveHirschler 26 2,083 08-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  At a lost Sabee 6 676 03-23-2023, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Sabee
Gross [CPAP] Lost and Confused. Mycpapaccount 1 519 03-16-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Lost my data? [Resvent iBreeze auto] Catherine416 6 4,208 01-25-2022, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Catherine416

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.