Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My 2,000th post.......
My 2,000th post.......
Well I see my "counter" is at 1,999. So this will be number 2,000. I thought for 2,000 I would put something profound out here.

Something like "Breaking news: Paula has converted to the P10 mask." or perhaps "Herb has joined the fight against global warming........" or maybe "Superguy awards Retired_Guy his special color (colour)" Yeah something like that.

But in the end I decided to share a quote that was on a tv show I watched last night. I think it says something about all of us here in apnea-ville.

The show was "Criminal Minds." The quote was: (as closely as I can recall) "The scars we bear tell where we have been. They do not dictate where we can go."

Sleep well everyone, and wake up to an exciting new day.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My 2,000th post.......
nice 2000th post Smile its bedtime....
Post Reply Post Reply
and it only took you about a year good job on a little bit more of a serious note glad you are a member of the forum
Post Reply Post Reply
And out of those 2000 posts, I wonder, how many were profound?
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi retired_guy,
Thank you for your many, very good, and interesting posts, keep it up.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Way to go!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Congrats Good-work

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2015, 03:47 AM)Peter_C Wrote: And out of those 2000 posts, I wonder, how many were profound?

3...... Oh crap.... I just blew over 2000!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Retired Guy,
I wasn't here a couple days Dancing before I knew you were special!Banana

Thanks for your time and wonderful posts...

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2015, 01:01 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Well I see my "counter" is at 1,999. So this will be number 2,000. I thought for 2,000 I would put something profound out here.

Something like "Breaking news: Paula has converted to the P10 mask." or perhaps "Herb has joined the fight against global warming........" or maybe "Superguy awards Retired_Guy his special color (colour)" Yeah something like that.

But in the end I decided to share a quote that was on a tv show I watched last night. I think it says something about all of us here in apnea-ville.

The show was "Criminal Minds." The quote was: (as closely as I can recall) "The scars we bear tell where we have been. They do not dictate where we can go."

Sleep well everyone, and wake up to an exciting new day.

What a nice post for #2000! I am happy to be here - you are one of the many reasons why!

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2015, 03:47 AM)Peter_C Wrote: And out of those 2000 posts, I wonder, how many were profound?

# profound = √(-1)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 153 5 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,985 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,830 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 171 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 271 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  [CPAP] New User Struggling - PSG and CPAP Data Post PSG1 4 2,116 01-08-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.