Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My 2,000th post.......
RE: My 2,000th post.......
(01-27-2015, 01:01 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Well I see my "counter" is at 1,999. So this will be number 2,000. I thought for 2,000 I would put something profound out here.

Something like "Breaking news: Paula has converted to the P10 mask." or perhaps "Herb has joined the fight against global warming........" or maybe "Superguy awards Retired_Guy his special color (colour)" Yeah something like that.

But in the end I decided to share a quote that was on a tv show I watched last night. I think it says something about all of us here in apnea-ville.

The show was "Criminal Minds." The quote was: (as closely as I can recall) "The scars we bear tell where we have been. They do not dictate where we can go."

Sleep well everyone, and wake up to an exciting new day.

Thanks for all your excellent reads, let's see 2000 more!
Sleep well my friend!
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy 2,000th post, RG... when you get to 20,000 posts, you get a free puce t-shirt, and not a post before.... Bigwink
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2015, 05:10 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Happy 2,000th post, RG... when you get to 20,000 posts, you get a free puce t-shirt, and not a post before.... Bigwink

Not even one steak knife? How about a plastic fork?

Anyway, Congratulations Retired_Guy! . . . . or is that MISTER Retired_Guy now?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 142 1 hour ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,919 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,827 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 171 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 270 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  [CPAP] New User Struggling - PSG and CPAP Data Post PSG1 4 2,115 01-08-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.