Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Apnea is getting worse! And I am very tired
RE: My Apnea is getting worse! And I am very tired
Oldfart59, I suspect I'm more of an oldfart than you being a 53, however my suggestioni is to increase PS min and maybe EPAP min. Let's start with PS min 2.0 and see where that goes. Leave everything else the same.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: My Apnea is getting worse! And I am very tired
Thanks for the info PoolQ, I will look into this ( I assume I can find the manual somewhere on this site) I also did install the resmed app so I assume it has more setting to "play with". 

I did change my settings to what ajack suggested, and I did get a new cushion, but noticed that with the higher settings, I now get leaking at the corner of my mouth. The AHI did not appear to improve as much as I hoped. 

Is it possible that there is leakage in the machine, so its not all getting to the mask? I noticed that I can hear air escaping around the humidifier tank when I breath in and out. 

Oh, and BTW, the wife says I'm old and because of this machine, I have gas in the morning, so I am an Old fart.

Any other comments on this?

Thanks for all Thanks  your advice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YIKES! With changes, I'm worse! kingskid 8 252 06-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Last Post: kingskid
  Teeth clenching started with CPAP, now worse. KMatch 12 4,342 05-28-2019, 11:21 PM
Last Post: grimya
  New User - 4 Nights - AHI getting worse Ministerman 4 243 05-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Update [still feel tired at 10 days of use] e46zhpm3 13 564 04-17-2019, 03:31 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  3 months into CPAP. Still feel tired T818 5 443 03-14-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: T818
  Doing everything right and still dead tired?? racprops 2 383 03-04-2019, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crowtor
  Apneas super low but suddenly tired again Zainabpb 9 556 02-23-2019, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.