Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Avatar
(01-13-2016, 01:44 PM)DariaVader Wrote: i have a rescue doggie... he snores Big Grin

[Image: ChhuQs6.jpg]

Handsome boy you have there! It's a real laugh when you hear a dog snore!Dielaughing
I just realized I'm more in demand and very valuable....I'm an antique!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2016, 06:44 PM)Bompa Wrote: When they love you and bond with you, you certainly know it. I'm sure she is stuck to my back pocket all the time.

My pooch was just in here warming my feet... Guess he's out by his bowl waiting for food now.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry about you losing your Lab, they are sweet dogs. The dog in your avatar is beautiful.

I have a "Misty" as well, she is a border collie mix, and my other girl is a Greyhound named Kristy :-)

They are both my babies, but I have to say it's annoying when I put on my FFM only to find there is a stray dog hair in there that gets blown into my nose or mouth!
[Image: tz8toniko.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

(01-13-2016, 09:58 AM)cate1898 Wrote: I want a dog too!!! Thinking of selling the husband. He has asthma and allergies. What do you think is a fair price? LOL

Nah, you don't have to get rid of the husband. There are shots for that!

Charlie Sue
Post Reply Post Reply