Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My DME
My DME is XXXXXmed. They've been so-so. Until recently.
They have outsourced billing to The Bean Counter in Woodstock GA.
Now, things are really a mess.
Post Reply Post Reply
My DME has been eBay recently. Can't deal with the ID-10-Ts at the place I was "assigned".

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using Amazon for things like filters. But, for mask cushions, I'd prefer to get them through insurance.
Also, a fly in the ointment -- my sleep doc pulled up stakes and moved to a different state; so the group pulled one of their retired docs back into practice.
He seems to not know that it takes more than an Rx to get some items; it takes a letter of medical necessity.

I ordered mask cushions 2 weeks ago. They would have been here by now -- except for Doc and the Bean Counters.
If I have to go out of pocket for all supplies, I don't need the doc; he's just a stop I have to make to keep a current Rx.
Ask me, they're all ID10Ts.
Post Reply Post Reply

Reminds me of the dentist I went to once... once. When he is so old his hands are shaking when he comes at you with the needle. Time to leave.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 09:34 AM)AlanE Wrote: Reminds me of the dentist I went to once... once. When he is so old his hands are shaking when he comes at you with the needle. Time to leave.

You were lucky: I once had an old dentist that did not believe in using Novocaine. Needless to say, I dropped that one!

Walt
Walter W. Olson, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor Emeritus
Post Reply Post Reply
He knocked you out with ether? Ether the hammer or the mallet!

(old Joke.)
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-12-2016, 09:53 AM)justMongo Wrote: He knocked you out with ether? Ether the hammer or the mallet!

(old Joke.)

Too-funny

Nope, he just sat me down in his chamber of torture and started drilling! Once in a while, he would stop and say, " Now that doesn't hurt too bad, does it?"

I was surprised he did not start asking me for my classified information!

Walt

Professor Emeritus
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 09:55 AM)wolson Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 09:53 AM)justMongo Wrote: He knocked you out with ether? Ether the hammer or the mallet!

(old Joke.)

Too-funny

Nope, he just sat me down in his chamber of torture and started drilling! Once in a while, he would stop and say, " Now that doesn't hurt too bad, does it?"

Walt

Is it safe?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 12:55 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 09:55 AM)wolson Wrote:

(old Joke.)

Too-funny

Walt

Is it safe?

I will say that the work he did lasted. So I guess it was safe as long as he avoided my attempts to kill him!

Professor Emeritus
Post Reply Post Reply

I think Homer was asking about the Nuclear Launch Codes!
Post Reply Post Reply