Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My DME
My DME is XXXXXmed. They've been so-so. Until recently.
They have outsourced billing to The Bean Counter in Woodstock GA.
Now, things are really a mess.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
My DME has been eBay recently. Can't deal with the ID-10-Ts at the place I was "assigned".

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

I've been using Amazon for things like filters. But, for mask cushions, I'd prefer to get them through insurance.
Also, a fly in the ointment -- my sleep doc pulled up stakes and moved to a different state; so the group pulled one of their retired docs back into practice.
He seems to not know that it takes more than an Rx to get some items; it takes a letter of medical necessity.

I ordered mask cushions 2 weeks ago. They would have been here by now -- except for Doc and the Bean Counters.
If I have to go out of pocket for all supplies, I don't need the doc; he's just a stop I have to make to keep a current Rx.
Ask me, they're all ID10Ts.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Reminds me of the dentist I went to once... once. When he is so old his hands are shaking when he comes at you with the needle. Time to leave.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

(02-12-2016, 09:34 AM)AlanE Wrote: Reminds me of the dentist I went to once... once. When he is so old his hands are shaking when he comes at you with the needle. Time to leave.

You were lucky: I once had an old dentist that did not believe in using Novocaine. Needless to say, I dropped that one!

Walt
Walter W. Olson, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor Emeritus
He knocked you out with ether? Ether the hammer or the mallet!

(old Joke.)

(02-12-2016, 09:53 AM)justMongo Wrote: He knocked you out with ether? Ether the hammer or the mallet!

(old Joke.)

Too-funny

Nope, he just sat me down in his chamber of torture and started drilling! Once in a while, he would stop and say, " Now that doesn't hurt too bad, does it?"

I was surprised he did not start asking me for my classified information!

Walt

Professor Emeritus
(02-12-2016, 09:55 AM)wolson Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 09:53 AM)justMongo Wrote: He knocked you out with ether? Ether the hammer or the mallet!

(old Joke.)

Too-funny

Nope, he just sat me down in his chamber of torture and started drilling! Once in a while, he would stop and say, " Now that doesn't hurt too bad, does it?"

Walt

Is it safe?
(02-12-2016, 12:55 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 09:55 AM)wolson Wrote:

(old Joke.)

Too-funny

Walt

Is it safe?

I will say that the work he did lasted. So I guess it was safe as long as he avoided my attempts to kill him!

Professor Emeritus

I think Homer was asking about the Nuclear Launch Codes!