Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf?
My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf?
just that. They cant seem to import my sd card data from a zip. I rather not manually export each day to a pdf, is there a way to do it all in one go?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf?
Hey Imalwaystired, Back when I first received my machine from my DME they used the serial number from my machine along with a few other numbers from the same tag on the back of the machine and pulled my usage reports and other data with the transmitted data. Your DME should be able to do the same.

You should not have to do anything. My DME then would send a copy to my Dr. after I gave them the fax number. It should be that simple.
Post Reply Post Reply
IF all you need is compliance information you can take a screen shot of your overview to show days of use....
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the problem is your DME cannot use a Zipped file. It would not be expensive for you to buy a second card and just clone or copy the data. That will give you a backup SD card and one you can exchange with the DME.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
they quit building them with cell phone radios due to parts shortages. So, either I drive 2 hours or email it. I had an airsense with wireless a year ago, and this aircurve is about 2/3 the width of that

it really shouldnt be hard if they can only import from sd, to just extract it onto another sd, but whatever I guess.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had continuing problems with my provider reading my data. I'd look at the data onthe SD card with OSCAR to make sure it was all there, then I'd snail mail the the SD card to the provider, and they would reply that there was no data on the card. The problem was that they inserted the card into an SD-to-USB adapter, stuck the adapter into a USB port on their Windows computer, and Windows would automatically alter the data on the card. The software that they used to read the data was too stupid to see the Windows alteration of the data, and just announced 'no data' to the user. Eventually I started sliding the tab on the SD card to 'read-only,' with instructions 'do not change the tab on the card.' But they still announed that there was no dat on the card. So then I drove to their office with the card in my pocket, and asked them to show me how they tried to read the data. I watched as they put the card in the adapter, leaving the tab as read-only, then copied the data to their Windows hard drive, whereupon Windows again altered the data on the copied file, resulting in their stupid software announcing 'no data.' Although at that point I was ready to nuke Redmond, Washington, as well as strangle the provider's human operator, I took a long, deep breath, and then carefully showed the operator how their software could read the data directly off the card without needing to copy it to heir hard drive. And in the end their software found the data and displayed it to their satisfaction. Oh, and what did their operator do with the data? She checked a box labeled 'Compliant,' and closed the program. Really. That's all your provider wants from the data. But maybe that's for the best. After all, if they're too stupid to know how to operate a computer, what makes us think they could make intelligent decisions about changes to our machine settings?

This office has no doctors, but the head is a fellow with authority to issue prescriptions, and in discussing things with him once before I mentioned OSCAR. He had not heard of it, but he was familiar with SleepyHead, and said he was impressed with it. But then he pointed out that their corporate IT department wouldn't allow it to be installed on their computers because it was free, and therefore couldn't have adequate security. Stupidity may travel higher in their organization than the operator's desk out front.
Post Reply Post Reply
oh, I thought data was for feedback to actually help me, I'm not at all compliant, might as well mail it when I am, but I also found the slider does nothing, windows 11 ignores the slider setting, still creates it's hidden system volume information folder
Post Reply Post Reply
The extra files don't matter for an AS11. Only the S9. The lock tab on the SD is just a suggestion. Its function depends on the card reader having the microswitch that signals the computer that it is read-only.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 422 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 343 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Bad O2 days with APAP? ikwtif 23 1,729 11-21-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BeautifulDay
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 905 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.