Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My DME
I gave up using a local DME years ago - their prices were absurd and the selection was terrible. Thankfully the internet allowed me to find what I wanted. Only problem then was getting the insurance company to reimburse me for the expenditures. oldman
Mine has a local office where is was once possible to pick up supplies.
Now, it's by mail order. I'm in a Medicare competitive bid area.
I've only needed a new cushion for 2 weeks now. Good thing it's not a pint of blood.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-12-2016, 01:30 PM)justMongo Wrote: I think Homer was asking about the Nuclear Launch Codes!

Nope, did not have those.

Walter W. Olson, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor Emeritus
It's 1,2,3,4,5

[Image: skroob.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

ahem...

is it safe?

[Image: 07.jpg?quality=0.91]
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Daria got the reference! like

And in my younger days, I did handle launch codes.

Me too. My friends an I built a water balloon catapult.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-13-2016, 04:24 PM)justMongo Wrote: Me too. My friends an I built a water balloon catapult.

When I was a student at Montana School Mines, we built a super water baloon gub that would launch them from a building top a distance of about 1000 feer. It took four of us to put it into battery.

Ah... those were days. Today, we probably would have been arrested and charged with assualy and battery using a lethal weapon. There are so many things that we did that kids can't today.

Walt
Professor Emeritus
My buddy had one of these: [Image: 60mm2_md.jpg]

It uses calcium carbide and water to make acetylene. We used to fire it at the busy traffic.
(I was about 12.)
(02-13-2016, 06:19 PM)justMongo Wrote: My buddy had one of these: [Image: 60mm2_md.jpg]

It uses calcium carbide and water to make acetylene. We used to fire it at the busy traffic.
(I was about 12.)

Carbide cannons used to be very popular. I haven't seen one in years.

Walt

Professor Emeritus