Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Dads Oximetry Report
RE: My Dads Oximetry Report
Hi Stan thanks for the interest, he is doing okay not great, sleep study happens next Wednesday, will post an update when I see the results.

Thanks,

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Just an update my dad finally had his sleep study after a cancellation. He had no apneas but had several O2 desats into the <75% range, they were kind of perplexed. They are going to have another doctor review it. He has also been needing to be on prednisone repeatedly, they want him to return to the Mayo for more tests. No real answers yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep us posted Dave. If nothing else, this should get him on supplemental oxygen, but it sure would be nice to find a treatable cause.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2017, 08:26 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Keep us posted Dave.  If nothing else, this should get him on supplemental oxygen, but it sure would be nice to find a treatable cause.

Oh I intended to say they did put him on supplemental oxygen.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 173 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 733 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 438 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.